Costa Rica Wedding Officiant
Here is what wedding couples are saying about Noel Ibo Campos, Costa Rica Wedding Officiant
I have provided a selection of photographs and videos from a wide cross section of the ceremonies I have performed over the years as Costa Rica Wedding Officiant.
Let Costa Rica Wedding Officiant perform and officiate your wedding while you enjoy your wedding day in beautiful Costa Rica.
“When two people decide to celebrate their wedding day, it is an honor to propitiate such a pact of love, strength, commitment, and responsibility in which they will live together and share everything, no longer as two separate souls but as one.”
Costa Rica Wedding Officiant
Costa Rica Wedding Officiant, Noel Ibo Campos has been an attorney at law for over twenty years. He has been celebrating weddings as a minister/officiant in hotels, beaches, mountains and rainforests around Costa Rica for ten years. Moreover, he is totally respectful of the wide diversity, of cultures, religions, believes, sexual orientation and individualities within our global community.
He believes that celebrating a civil wedding, a spiritual ceremony, or a renewal of vows is a gift from nature that he performs with passion and commitment because he orchestrates such an act of love from the bottom of his heart. Carrying out a wedding should be much more than just some legal paperwork; in fact, it is for him the opportunity to celebrate the union of two human beings who love each other and wish to live in matrimony. This is a serious and a very important spiritual step; however, it is also an act full of joy and emotions that you may experience only once in a lifetime.
When two people decide to celebrate their wedding day, it is an honor for Noel Ibo to propitiate such a pact of love, strength, commitment, and responsibility in which they will live together and share everything, no longer as two separate souls but as one. Love and many other great feelings flow since the day that you decided to be together. The very same way that you chose one of the most beautiful countries in the planet to celebrate your marriage, renew vows or spiritual ceremony, allow him to share with you that special day in your life, with your friends and your family.
Costa Rica Marriage Officiant
Thank you very much for letting Noel Ibo be part of one of the happiest days that you will certainly enjoy in your life: the day of your beautiful wedding!
May true love fill your lives completely so you two may go on the walk of life together.
COSTA RICA WEDDING CEREMONY
TESTIMONIALS FROM MY CLIENTS:
- Mauro & Shelli, Hotel Nayara Arenal“When you are planning your wedding ceremony, you want everything executed perfectly and that means picking the right person for the job. That’s no small task at home, but planning a destination wedding makes it even more challenging. How can you be sure you are selecting the right wedding officiant when you are unable to meet in them in person? Allow us to remove that worry from your list. From our first email, Noel Ibo was the perfect choice. All of his communications were prompt, he took the time to ensure we understood the process, and he kept us up to date on each stage until the marriage license was in our hands. And the ceremony? Perfect. He is very personable and it was clear that he enjoyed officiating our marriage. He talked to us rather than recite a speech. We could not have been more pleased with his service. Thank you, Noel Ibo.”
- Jessica & Kevin BlairNoel went above and beyond being our wedding officiant for the renewal of our vows.
Since we were traveling from the US to Costa Rica for the first time, we knew nothing about where we wanted the ceremony, just a date. Noel was more than accommodating when we decided on our location and time. Since the beach where we decided on was a bit of a driving distance for Noel, this required him to make special arrangements for our flowers and bouquet to be picked up and drive at the wee hours of the morning to arrive on time. The ceremony was exactly what we wanted and the energy and passion that Noel brought to it is something that we will never forget. The extra touches of the rose petals and heart drawn in the sand were added bonuses. It was an amazing day and something that my husband and I will cherish for the rest of our lives. Thanks again!
- Dianne & Andrew ParkerYou will be making a great decision if you choose to use Noel as your destination wedding officiant in Costa Rica.
“Noel was great at keeping in touch through email pre-wedding, at our request he sent us the ceremony script for review, he showed up right on time on the wedding day, he allowed our input on what he would wear to the ceremony & the ceremony itself was wonderful. Noel is the definition of professional yet personal. He kept the energy rolling throughout the entire ceremony & added a few fun Costa Rican touches to the ceremony as well–like “Hombre, do you take this woman?”
- Carsten Verning & Kitt KolsterWhat are the key ingredients to a special and memorable wedding? To us it was a combination of setting and performance.
We had chosen a river bed in la Fortuna, Costa Rica, and the performer of the wedding was Noel Ibo Campos. That turned out to be an excellent combination! April 12, 2010 was truly an extraordinary day for us. We had been travelling thousands of miles from Denmark to Costa Rica. Our original plan was to get married in the local city hall of Odense, whose most famous resident used to be fairytale writer Hans Christian Andersen, and then go to Costa Rica for our honeymoon. However, as time for our big day drew closer, we did not think that there was much fairytale about saying “I do” at a cold and colourless city hall. So we changed our plans and made Costa Rica the goal of our wedding. With the help of our hotel at la Fortuna we got in touch with Noel Ibo by mail. Sympathy and understanding were there immediately and an appointment was arranged. Noel agreed to come and perform our wedding in the river – literally speaking! “You don´t believe in God, do you?” The rhetorical question was surprising and a bit provoking at the same time. But by asking that question Noel Ibo showed us that he is a fantastic performer who knows how to “read” his couples. His speech to us was entertaining, and it was a very distinct and fine blend of rituals, spirituality, seriousness and fun. Just the way we wanted it. Mucho gustamos. Gracias, Noel Ibo. Odense, Denmark
- Brittany & TerrenceNoel was an amazing officiate with the kindest and friendliest attitude. Our beautiful ceremony was quite a hike through the forest of Costa Rica to the base of a waterfall. He was so accommodating and helpful the entire time, he even helped me over the rocks! This was very difficult in my wedding dress! His vows were beautiful and truly meant so much to my new husband and me. Our marriage is already registered with our English/Spanish certificate on its way soon. We couldn't have asked for a better officiate. Costa Rican Elopement 03/03/17 Brittany Maurina Machnicki Terrence Wendell Dickerson Alajuela, San Carlos Monterrey
My BLOG & GALLERY